Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Road Trip!

Our dossier is complete!  It is all authenticated and packed up ready to go in the mail!  I was up and going at 5:30am to be able to meet up with my mother-in-law and make it to the Secretary of State office by 8:30am.  I went not knowing if I would be able to get all 42 documents completed in 1 day.  Fortunately the lady working at the desk today had a big heart and made sure the documents were completed.  It is so great having these nice folders all filled with the documents that tell about our life.  

The trip to was not only getting paperwork authenticated but we were able to get some shopping in too!  Also made a stop at Krispy Kreme for nice afternoon snack.  We were blessed with beautiful weather and wonderful government employees to help round out the day.  

I hope that my next post will be announcing that we are officially waiting!

5 comments:

  1. Yay!! That is such wonderful news!! I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Its a great feeling, isn't it? You'll be joining our waiting ranks any day now. And a trip to Krispy Kreme- double bonus! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo!!! That is the best feeling knowing you have all your stuff done, and in one pile! Next stop: official waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful for you.....God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!!! 42 documents- you guys must lead an exciting life! I think we had...12.

    ReplyDelete