Sunday, September 25, 2011

Approved!!!

We have received the official document that our I800A is approved!  I am so glad to have this done and moving on to getting our paperwork in Poland.  I actually found out Tuesday that we were approved when I called to check on the status of our I800A.  It took a 45 minute phone call and being transferred to 3 different people before I spoke to someone who could give me the phone number to the Hague Adoption department.  Can not wait to be officially waiting!
 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! That is a major step in the process:) You are another step closer to your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you! Your dossier will be in Poland before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! After all your stress with your homestudy, that is great news!

    ReplyDelete