Saturday, August 20, 2011

That was It!


Friday we had our Biometrics appointment.  It took all of 10 minutes for the both us!  I was expecting a packed house, but really there was like no one there.  It really was not at all what I expected since we had to drive 2 hours to get there.  We had an exiting adventure being stuck in D.C. traffic most of the day though.  I kept asking Sean if he wanted me to drive to which I kept getting the same reply  "No, I'll drive. I value my life."  I will admit I do not do well in big city traffic.  My drivers ed teacher told me to avoid large cities and I have stuck to that as much as possible.


To make our trip more fun we ate at Olive Garden(YUM) and went to Ikea for some shopping.    I really wanted to purchase a bed for our soon-to-be child, unfortunately it was out of stock. This lead to a small whining spell and making Sean double check that it was really out of stock.  We did not leave empty handed.  Sean found two adorable stuffed dogs which we plan on being able to leave with child/ren on our first trip.  Here they are:



We also found this stuffed farm set that will fit wonderfully in our suitcase for our second trip:

 I did somehow miss the extra animal set that goes with it and they also had a garden set too.  Looks like another trip to Ikea is in the future!


2 comments:

  1. Another step out of the way! You are getting closer and closer to having that dossier complete. Congrats! The dogs are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad it went so well. Your dossier will be in Poland before you know it. I am so excited for you. I love the dogs and the farm set. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete