First I want to say HUGE thank-you to everyone who helped with our Fundraiser Yard Sale! I want to say a special thank you to
- my Aunt Kim who let us overrun her yard, garage, and house for 3 weeks.
- Tonya who was my "accountant" and helped keep me sane.
- My husband who helped load, un-load, and re-load all kinds of stuff
- Jonathon and Trevor who set-up, took-down, and carry-off all the stuff(also be the go-fors)
- My parents who stored stuff in their garage for us and came to help out
- My grandparents-in-law who let us borrow tables for the event
- Everyone who donated items!!!!
- Everyone who stopped by to see us and bought stuff!
- Everyone that wished us luck for a successful yard sale!
We had our Adoption Yard Sale last weekend and yesterday. It was very successful! I am very tired and my house is a wreck but all in all everything is good. We are so thankful to everyone who donated items and have been so supportive of us. I don't know what I would do without you!
In other adoption news: We are waiting for our home study to be finalized. Right now our Adoption Agency is reviewing and making corrections to it. So hopefully it will be done in the next couple of weeks and we can move onto the next step. I was hoping to have paperwork in Poland by start of Summer, but as it looks it may be fall before it gets there. As I have been learning we have to be flexible and patient with this. Which is easier said than done.
Today is Mother's Day and I want wish my awesome Mom who is always my BIGGEST FAN a wonderful day!
I too want to wish my Mom a wonderful and happy Mother's Day. Love you, Sean.