Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Children of God


I would like to share an amazing song/video with you.  It is from one of my favorite Christian Groups, ThirdDay.  I had seen this video several months ago, but could not remember the name of the song or the artist for the life of me.  I was very lucky to find a link to it thanks to a post on Facebook.  It is a great reminder that God "adopted" usMy husband and I struggled for so long to start a family and I truly believe that all along adoption was God's plan for us. I put my trust in God from the get go when I realized getting pregnant was not going to be easy.  I have been angry with God and questioned why I had to experience infertility. But now looking back I know it has all been on God's map for me even when I couldn't see what was around the next turn.

The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son. Revelation 21:7

For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will - to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. Ephesians 1:4-6



2 comments:

  1. Im so glad that you feel that God's plan has brought you here. I feel the same way and feel blessed that others feel the same as I. You are not alone.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. I hope your paper chase goes quickly and your dossier is in Poland before you know it!

    ReplyDelete