Sunday, November 21, 2010

Everyone Waits

We have mailed our application to the adoption agency! Now we are waiting to hear from them.  This is going to be the first of many waiting periods in our adoption.  Myself being the type of person who likes to have control over the situation is going crazy and driving my husband crazy.  I am trying to keep myself busy by doing projects around the house. I am completely sure that by the time our child comes homes I will have driven my husband, family, and friends insane.  I have been working on to-do lists in my head all week and sorting them by how long it will take to complete.  Sean seems to get this glazed over look when I start talking about how much we have to get ready before our little one arrives. However, yesterday in church instead of listening to the sermon he designed a new storage system for our laundry room. So it seems I am wearing off on him.  Well my parents just got here to help paint so off we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment