Monday, January 31, 2011

Parenting Classes Completed

We have both completed our parenting classes!! We both had to complete 10 hours of parenting classes that covered a variety of subjects.  I have to admitted some the information was redundant but there was good information on that to expect behavior wise from a child that has been in an orphanage.  I am really just wanting to be done with the paper chase and move on to the next step in the process.  It seemed like things were moving so quickly and now it feels like molasses in winter.  I really wish I knew of a way to make this entire process go faster.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! That's another step out of the way :) Before you know it, you'll have all those pesky documents together and be waiting for your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I am so happy for you finishing the parenting classes. I hope your paper chase goes quickly. You have made a great start. Before you know it the paperwork will be behind you and you will be waiting for your referral.

    ReplyDelete