Thursday, December 30, 2010

Wait...Stop...Hold On...We're Not Perfect Yet!!

So for the past few days we have been stressing about getting ready for our first home study visit.  Trying to make sure everything is perfectly clean and going over potential questions that we could be asked. Our poor dog Katie even got brought into the adoption stress(she got a bath and a nail grinding). Anyway, the visit went really great.  We were asked to describe each other, give a brief overview of our childhood, and why we chose international adoption. When it was all said and done it wasn't something to stress about. The meeting was relaxed and we were given some useful information.  We still have 2 more interviews and I am sure I am gonna be stressing about those too but at least we know what to expect.  

We are so appreciative of our friends and family and all the support and prayers.  I can not describe how good it was for my parents helping me to get the house clean(for those that know my dad you know how he has high standards). That alone lifted a lot off my shoulders.  Sean and I are so blessed to know that so many people were praying for us today.  Keep praying for us! Pray is the most powerful tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment